دکتر کریمی پور
Fahimeh Karimi Pour Haddadan
Department of Solid State Physics,
Faculty of Physics, Kharazmei University,
P. O. Box 15815-3587
PostDoctoral Associate, IPM, School of Physics, Tehran, Iran.
Postdoc, Max Planck Institute for Metals Research, Stuttgart, Germany.
Ph.D. (Physics), Department of Physics, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
M.S. (Theoretical Physics), Department of Physics, Tehran University, Tehran, Iran.
B.S. (Physics), Department of Physics, Tehran University, Tehran, Iran
Condensed matter physics; Phenomenology of liquid crystals
Fahimeh Karimi Pour Haddadan, Pseudo-Casimir forces in nematics with disorders
in the bulk, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 28, 405101 (2016).
• Fahimeh Karimi Pour Haddadan, Ali Naji, Nafiseh Shirzadiani and Rudolf Podgornik, Fluctuation-induced interactions in nematics with disordered anchoring energy, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 26, 505101 (2014)
• Fahimeh Karimi Pour Haddadan, Ali Naji, Azin Khame Seifi and Rudolf Podgornik,
Pseudo-Casimir interactions across nematic films with disordered anchoring axis, J.
Phys.: Condens. Matter 26, 075103 (2014)
• F. Karimi Pour Haddadan and S. Dietrich, Lateral and normal forces between patterned substrates induced by nematic fluctuations, Phys. Rev. E 73, 051708 (2006)
• F. Karimi Pour Haddadan, F. Schlesener, and S. Dietrich, Liquid-crystalline Casimir
effect in the presence of a patterned substrate, Phys. Rev. E 70, 041701 (2004)
• F. Karimi Pour Haddadan, D. W. Allender, and S. Zumer, ˇ Pseudo-Casimir effect
in untwisted chiral nematic liquid crystals, Phys. Rev. E 64, 061701 (2001)
• P. Ziherl, F. Karimi Pour Haddadan, R. Podgornik, and S. Zumer, ˇ Pseudo-Casimir
effect in nematic liquid crystals in frustrating geometries, Phys. Rev. E 61, 5361 (2000)
Advanced Solid State Physics
Advanced Statistical Physics
Solid State Physics
Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics
Basic Physics (Mechanics and Electromagnetism)
Supervision of the MS. Thesis:
• M. Babaei, The electrical properties of Graphene nano-ribbons, 1391, Kharazmi
• A. Qariarab, Smectic Liquid Crystals- Free energy and Thermal fluctuations, 1394,
• M. R. Safari, Pseudo-Casimir effect in Nematic Liquid Crystals, 1394, Kharazmi
• A. Amirifar, Pseudo-Casimir effect in the vicinity of the liquid-crystalline phase
transitions, 1394, Kharazmi University